Humanities Day events are held in the seminar rooms and lecture halls of the UChicago Hyde Park campus. Each room assignment is listed next to the presentation and in your registration confirmation email.
(click on the map below for a PDF version)
Presentations locations include:
- Breasted Hall, Oriental Institute
- Cobb Lecture Hall
- Fulton Hall, Goodspeed Hall
- Harper Memorial Library
- Kent Chemical Laboratory
- Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts
- Mandel Hall
- North Campus Parking Structure
- Seminary Co-op Bookstore
- Smart Museum of Art
- Stuart Hall (Humanities Day Headquarters)
The North Campus Parking Structure is located on the southeast corner of 55th Street and Ellis Avenue at 5501 South Ellis Avenue. Street parking is also available throughout campus and Hyde Park.